IE9 Security Issue Explanation
If you're currently using an older version of Internet Explorer, you may have problems with online purchases. You may see messages like this:
Just follow the list of instructions below to update your web browser security settings for a more secure shopping experience.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window
- The settings symbol is displayed in the top right-hand corner of the page and will look like a cog. Click on it.
- Choose “Internet Options” in the dropdown list.
- Near the top of the dialog box, click the “Advanced” tab
- Find the “Security” section from the list of options.
- Uncheck “Use SSL 3.0” and then select “Use TLS 1.0” box.
- Also, check the “TLS 1.1” and “TLS 1.2” options (if available). The result should look like the image below.
- After you have selected these options, press the “OK” button at the bottom of your dialog box.
Close Internet Explorer and open a new window to have your changes applied. Now you can begin a better and safer shopping experience.